This was for May, 2019 (closed). for CURRENT Kevin Martin Tour, see: K.M.A.R.T.
Two great offerings: Kevin Martin Curling Academy + Strategy Session
Kevin Martin Curling Academy:
- On ice.
- Learn to throw like Kevin Martin.
- Welcoming all ages and skill levels, the Kevin Martin Curling Academy offers hands-on instruction.
- Each class is small, so you will get personalized attention.
- Kevin will customize instruction to address your needs. He has an amazing eye and way of explaining key concepts that will change your game at any level. Top players in the world come to Kevin every year for guidance.
- all on-ice
- cover Kevin’s Four Pillars of delivery with his secrets to: Set up. Drive. Delivery. Release
- end with sweeping
- photos are welcome
- The cost is $125 per adult and $100 per person aged 21 and under for either off or on ice sessions.
- If you sign up for both off and on ice sessions cost is $200 per adult and $150 per person aged 21 and under
- If you would like to cover the credit card processing fee, just add 3%. Thank you.
You will be delighted with the results. Get ready to change your game!
NEW THIS YEAR: STRATEGY SESSION with Kevin Martin
Kevin Martin Strategy Session:
- Off-ice classroom format.
- Learn the strategies to beat your opponents! Cost is $125 pp or $100 per person aged 21 and under.
- Kevin will review the “big picture” of strategy and dive into details. Handouts included.
- Thurs. May 2, 7-8:30 pm FSCC, register below
Package pricing: if you purchase both the on-ice and Strategy Sessions, you save $50 ($200 pp or $150 for persons 21 and under)
About Kevin Martin:
Kevin Martin is a two-time Olympic medalist skip. He won 18 Grand Slam titles on the World Curling Tour, and a record eight Players’ Championship titles. Over the course of his career, his teams won around $2 million. He was the first skip to win a “career Grand Slam,” winning a title in each Grand Slam event, after he won the Players’ Championship Grand Slam event in April 2005. Martin also holds the record for the most Olympic victories, with 20 total wins at the Olympics. He will share his tips with you!